HATES TO DATE:

Anyone that knows me, knows that I say I hate alot of things... I have lost count of the amount of declarations of hatred I have made about the world, and I feel that now is the time to build a list of all those things that Edd... just hates... I expect that this page will become larger than the web itself... but that is fine. I apologise if I offend anyone in the course of this hatred... Don't worry I'm sure I don't directly hate you... there's no need to hate real people.

1000 hates but not counting any more?
...
(This might not be reflected in the list below, at a point in the past many a hate were lost in the great fire...)


Additions as of 31/03/09...

Chapped-lips - When you start to feel ill just at the point where it is absolutely imperative that you do not get ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment